The local commission on ethics of NNOTs LLP (hereinafter referred to as the Commission) is an independent expert body, which includes leading scientific experts, representatives of public organizations that protect the rights, safety and well-being of subjects and researchers, ethical and moral and legal assessment of clinical materials research / trials in cases of controversy at all stages of the clinical trial / trial, as well as after their completion.
The main goal of the Commission is to protect the rights, dignity, safety and well-being of subjects (patients and volunteers) and researchers involved in clinical and research, biomedical experiments, as well as the moral, ethical and legal assessment of clinical trial materials.
The main tasks of the Commission are:
Ensuring safety and human rights at the planning and research stages;
Ethical and legal expertise of clinical research materials carried out within the framework of scientific and technical programs, initiative (dissertation) works, scientific projects (including with the participation of international organizations), scientific publications;
Development of documents on biological and medical ethics.
- Local Ethics Commission Regulation
- Local Ethics Commission Composition
- Schedule of meetings of the local ethics commission
- List of approved standard operating procedures
- List of documents for the examination of a clinical trial
- List of documents for the examination of clinical research
- List of documents for the examination of new technologies
- List of documents for the examination of experimental research
Forms of documents required for passing the ethical examination
- Study protocol outline
- Application form
- Forms of documents for the examination of experimental research
- Schedule of meetings of the Bioethics Commission
Meetings are held quarterly:
Additional off-schedule meetings may be held if necessary
Contacts of the Secretariat of the Commission on Bioethics of LLP "National Scientific Oncological Center"
Phone: 8 (7172) 70-29-59
Chairman of the Commission: Aida Fazylovna Shakirova, Ph.D.
Deputy Chairman: Sagandykov Irlan Nigmetzhanovich, Ph.D.
Secretary of the Commission: Zharlyganova Dinara Sarkybekovna