For hospitalization in the National research cancer center (hereinafter-NRCC) under state order, within the Guaranteed volume of free medical care (hereinafter-GVFMC), citizens must apply to the polyclinic to the attending physician at the place of residence.
There are two levels of care:
- Specialized medical care (hereinafter-SMC)
- High-tech medical service (hereinafter -HTMS)
The decision of the issue on hospitalization may take some time and will depend on the severity of the patient's condition, the complexity of surgical intervention and the completeness of the outpatient examination. In complicated cases, you may need internal consultation of the patient in the NRCC.
In case of referral for receiving – SMC the doctor registers citizens through the Portal "Bureau of hospitalization" and issues referral and coupon for hospitalization with indication of date.
In case of referral for treatment by HTMS, registration is carried out by the Regional Commission, which issues citizens a referral for hospitalization (quota), using the Portal "Bureau of hospitalization"
At hospitalization it is necessary to have the following types of documents:
- Identity document (identity card/passport/birth certificate);
- Referral for hospitalization with the seal and signature of the first head of the medical organization referred for hospitalization
- Coupon for hospitalization with the Code of the Portal of hospitalization;
- A detailed extract from the medical record, including the original results of laboratory and clinical studies (shelf life of 10-14 days).
- The original referral of the Regional Commission for highly specialized medical care, The Code of the Portal "Bureau of hospitalization" (for citizens hospitalized for receiving HSMC;