National research cancer center offers hospitalization to the hospital on a paid basis.
For patients the following options of hospital stay are possible:
- DAY HOSPITAL
- ROUND-THE-CLOCK HOSPITAL
Day hospital is one of the structural units of NRCC, designed to stay patients who do not need round-the-clock monitoring of their condition and supervision of medical personnel. Patients receive all the necessary range of examinations and treatment activities during the day, and then go home.
As a full-fledged department of the NRCC, the day hospital has full access to all the possibilities available to the Center of medical, diagnostic, advisory and rehabilitation units.
The round-the-clock hospital is designed for round-the-clock stay of patients, continuous monitoring and providing them with the necessary medical care.
The following options of hospital stay are possible:
- in single and double rooms with all amenities (refrigerator, TV, safe, toilet, shower, personal hygiene products), with five meals a day.
Patients have access to the full range of services of the Center in the optimal time.
At your service – consultations:
- surgeon (abdominal, hepatobiliary, thoracic);
- traumatologist-orthopedist, osteo-oncologist;
- proctologist, oncoproctologist;
- urologist, oncourologist;
- gynecologist, oncogynecologist;
- cardiologist, arrhythmologist;
- hematologist, oncohematologist;
- angiosurgeon (vascular surgeon);
- plastic and reconstructive surgeon.
- and other necessary specialists of the Center.
It is possible to develop an individual rehabilitation program, diagnostics on modern devices of computer and magnetic resonance imaging, ultrasound devices of expert class.
When hospitalization it is necessary to have the following types of documents:
- Identity document (identity card/passport/birth certificate);
- A detailed extract from medical documents, including the results of laboratory and clinical studies (shelf life of 10-14 days) (if possible).
In case of additional questions, You can get all the necessary information by reference phone: +7 (7172) 70-28-98.